Getting chauffeur insurance quotes doesn’t have to be a headache. Click the green button now to get quotes from specialist providers.
- All types of cover available
- Breakdown assistance
- Cover for fleets
- Public liability insurance
- Multiple payment options
- Instant documentation Available
A guide to chauffeur insurance
Working closely with the public on a day-to-day basis means you need to have good private hire insurance so you can run your business with full peace of mind. Chauffeurs require special cover to protect them from all the risks of the job, including road risks and liability claims.
There are several providers of chauffeur insurance who can offer cover that includes all the options you require at an extremely competitive rate. Before you get your quotes, it’s recommended to read through the information below to see what type of cover is available.
Types of cover
- Cover for individual drivers - If you’re an owner driver then you can get a policy to suit your needs. You can choose from all the usual cover options, including third party; third party, fire & theft; and fully comprehensive.
- Fleet insurance - If you own a chauffeur business and want to insure multiple vehicles under the same policy then fleet insurance is the way to go. A fleet policy enables you to insure different types of vehicles of different values in a way that’s easy to manage. Not only this but fleet insurance usually works out considerably cheaper when compared to insuring the vehicles individually.
- Public liability - When you transport members of the public for profit, having public liability insurance is a must. If a passenger were to be injured or killed as a result of negligence then a liability claim would almost certainly be forthcoming. You want to ensure that you’re protected if such a scenario were to occur.
- Personal accident cover - If you were to be injured on the job then you’d be compensated if you have personal accident cover. This type of cover is very useful, especially in the scenario that you were unable to work due to injury.
- Breakdown assistance - Breakdown assistance is a must for anyone who relies on their vehicle for a living. You can have breakdown assistance including in a chauffeur policy for a very reasonable cost.
Benefits of getting cover online
Below are some of the key benefits of getting chauffeur insurance online –
- Save time & money
- Easy claims process
- Highly tailored policy
- Expert advice
- Flexible payment options
- Instant cover
Get quotes now
If you want to get chauffeur insurance quotes in the easiest way possible then you’re in the right place. To get quotes from different providers use to mean calling each company on the phone individually; thankfully this is no longer the case.
To get tailored chauffeur insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers, all you have to do is click the green button below and you can have your quotes within minutes.